What to ask of your LDI Manager
27 Sep 2012
Malmaison Hotel, London
About the event
LDI is one of the most important and longstanding topics on pension funds’ agendas. But what should we be asking of the LDI managers who action our long-pondered strategies? And how can we manage them effectively?
Redington’s expert Manager Research Team is running a morning Teach-In to discuss:
At the end of the morning, attendees will have
- LDI Strategies: What's new and how can pension funds access them?
- Active, Passive & "Passive Plus" Management: benefits and drawbacks
- Multiple Managers: the case for and against
- LDI Managers and Risk: do you know what risk they’re taking?
- Risk Limits: What sort of risk limits are appropriate for LDI managers?
- Gained a good grasp of what to look for in an LDI manager
- Understood some ways in which LDI managers can be effectively managed
- Met some of the key people managing LDI managers in the pensions space
If you experience any issues with registration, or would like more details about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Speakers presentations
Click on the link to download the attached file
Venue: Malmaison, 18-21 Charterhouse Sq, London EC1M 6AH