Below is a summary of each reflection:
- 7 Reasons Pension Funds Can Feel Good Post Crisis (Spring 2010)
- A New World and New Opportunities (Autumn 2010)
- Plotting Success in the Illiquid Space (2011)
- Opportunities in Infrastructure (2012)
- Lessons from the “Taper Tantrum” (2013)
- Reflecting on the “Alternative to Alternatives” (2015)
- DC: Focus on the Future (2016)
Our freshest Asset Class thinking...
- De-Risking: The Surprising Truth [Dan Mikulskis]
- Periodic Table of Returns [Keillian Tai]
- Why Your Objectives May Require Leverage [Philip Rose]
- Blurred Lines in UK Property Management [Kate Mijakowska]
- Make a Splash with your Cash [Mette Hansen]
- Revisit DGFs [Arjun Gill]
- Revisit Risk Parity [Mathias Rasmussen]
- Begin with the End in Mind [Robert Gardner]
- Long & Short Investing in Styles [Aniket Das]
- Why, When & How to Hedge Longevity [Neha Bhargava]
- DC Re-Imagined [Lydia Fearn]
- DC Harnessing the Power of Technology [Freddie Ewer]
- The End Game & Long-Dated US Credit [Tom Pilcher]
- For Your Credit Consideration [Sebastian Schulze]
- The Evolution of Equity Alpha [Nick Samuels]
- Make the Most of Risk Management [Alex Lindenberg]
- Niche, For Now… [Q&A with Philip Rose]
- Hot Trends in Fund Management [Pete Drewienkiewicz]
- ESG Through a Risk Lens [Honor Fell]
You want to make smart investment decisions but the choices can sometimes seem overwhelming. Imagine a world where the right choices stand out from the crowd. Asset Class brings together attractive investment opportunities with clear frameworks to help you reach your goals.
Inside you'll find Redington's 20 investment principles unveiled for the first time. Use them to help cut through the myriad of investment choices and allocate to the right assets, at the right timeand in the right way.
Do Utility Swaps, Infrastructure, Risk Controlled Strategies or Illiquid Credit provide opportunities to pension funds and insurers? What are the implications of each? How can they be accessed? And assessed?
Asset Class is Redington's annual publication that lists and describes some of the best investment opportunities this year for pension funds to repair deficits and improve member security. It also revisits ideas from previous editions to check up on their current value.
The best of Redinton consultants' investment ideas for 2012.
Asset Class is Redington's annual publication that lists and describes some of the best investment opportunities of the year for pension funds to repair deficits and improve member security.